Wealth Made SimpleHow to accumulate wealth
Wealth Made Simple
This is not a ‘how to invest’ book, but an educational tool to increase your awareness of the processes and factors you need to consider in building your wealth.
Who is this book for?
This informative ebook will give an investor just starting out an understanding of the simplicity of investing to build your wealth.
If you are a seasoned investor, this book will give you a refresher and show you things you might not be aware of.
The purpose of Wealth Made Simple is to educate Canadians about building your wealth.
- How to plan your strategy to put money aside for future use
- Your different options of investment categories that best fits your needs
- How to make your money work for you
- The difference between good debt from bad debt and why it matters
- How to pay less tax and keep more of your money
- Whether or not to use guaranteed savings
- How your risk tolerance plays an important role
- The implications of changes in your life
- How to time and plan for retirement
- Key action steps to plan your legacy
- Steps you can take to leave more for your loved ones
You cannot create wealth if you do not take action.
Get Wealth Made Simple
Gain the valuable knowledge and tools you need to make good decisions about your financial future.
Wealth Made Simple eBook
Praise for Wealth Made Simple
“I would definitely recommend this book for younger/novice people getting into the financial world and know they need to start investing. It is also useful for the veteran investor too to keep on track.”
“This is a great book and I wish I had it 40 years ago. It is clear, concise, and simple enough for the layperson to understand. Well done! Keep up the good work.”
If you want more information specific to your situation, get a private one-on-one consultation with Ralph.